Greensburg Salem Football
Team Weight Training
Off-season Weight Training runs daily Monday thru Thursday.
All current 8th to 11th graders are strongly encouraged to attend!
7th Grade players are welcome and encouraged to attend our offseason weight training program.
Weight Training begins at 3PM and ends by 4:30.
Weight Training is an important component when preparing to participate in the sport.
The best way to build team unity and trust is done in the off-season!
Announcements / Save the Date
- All seniors interested in playing football in college needs to make sure their Hudl highlights are updated and inform Coach Keefer of which game to share with coaches.
- Sophmores and Juniors should update their Hudl profile and arrange for a transcript release in prepartion for the 2015 recruiting season. Many college coaches have begun to gather their prospect lists for next year. It is important to have these materials ready to present to prospective colleges.
- Players interested in playing football in college should email Coach Keefer at email@example.com and ask him to email you a college profile sheet. These sheets will be used to help promote athletes with college coaches. Students who plan on attending the May Combine are required to have a profile sheet completed and submitted prior to attending the combine. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Coach Keefer.
- The 2015 WCCA Underclassman Combine has been scheduled for May 16th 2015. Coach Keefer will be distributing information in the near future. The cost is 50 dollars
NCSA representative speaking to parents and students about, "Making the Right Choice"
Data collection for distribution to college recruiters.
Exposure to over 75 college coaches on site...
Compare your skills with players around Westmoreland County
Help develop individual skills on both Offense and Defense
- The Semper Fidelis Camp will be held at Plum High School on May 17th 2015. It is free of charge and players are encouraged to get involved with this camp.