Greensburg Salem Football
Team Weight Training
Off-season Weight Training runs daily Monday thru Thursday.
All current 8th to 11th graders are strongly encouraged to attend!
7th Grade players are welcome and encouraged to attend our offseason weight training program.
Weight Training begins at 3PM and ends by 4:30.
Weight Training is an important component when preparing to participate in the sport.
The best way to build team unity and trust is done in the off-season!
Announcements / Save the Date
- Pride Night #3 will take place on Wednesday March 19th from 7:00 until 9:00. All interested students are welcome.
- All seniors interested in playing football in college needs to make sure their Hudl highlights are updated and inform Coach Keefer of which game to share with coaches.
- Sophmores and Juniors should update their Hudl profile and arrange for a transcript release in prepartion for the 2014-2015 recruiting season. Many college coaches have begun to gather their prospect lists for next year. It is important to have these materials ready to present to prospective colleges.
- Players interested in playing football in college should email Coach Keefer at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask him to email you a college profile sheet. These sheets will be used to help promote athletes with college coaches. Students who plan on attending the May Combine are required to have a profile sheet completed and submitted prior to attending the combine. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Coach Keefer.
- The 2014 WCCA Underclassman Combine has been scheduled for May 17th 2014. Coach Keefer will be distributing information in the near future.
NCSA representative speaking to parents and students about, "Making the Right Choice"
Data collection for distribution to college recruiters.
Exposure to over 75 college coaches on site...
Compare your skills with players around Westmoreland County
Help develop individual skills on both Offense and Defense
Collegiate Bound Lions
The following 2013 Lions have elected to continue their football careers at the collegiate level.
Donald Chedrick - Waynesburg University
Dylan Berberick - Lebanon Valley
Nate Sweeney - Westminster
Dom McKinley - Westminster
Congratulations to all of our seniors! We wish them our best and ask them to carry on the Golden Lion Tradition!