Greensburg Salem School District and the Westmoreland County Community College are working together to provide opportunities for high school students to earn college credit without leaving the high school setting! Dual enrollment classes are taken at your high school with high school teachers who are have been certified to teach the course. This program is a great way to fit college courses into a busy schedule while taking classes in a familiar environment.
The following guidelines must be met to be eligible for the dual enrollment program:
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior
- Must have a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Must be making progress toward fulfilling graduation requirements
- Must have scored at least proficient on the Keystone Algebra I or Literature exams
- Must obtain written permission from the Secondary Education Administration at Greensburg Salem
- Must obtain permission from parent or guardian
For more information about WCCC Dual Enrollment options at Greensburg Salem, please email Ken Bissell at: firstname.lastname@example.org.