Print Request Form
Print Board Policy 100.12: Public Records
The Greensburg Salem School District recognizes the importance of public records as the record of the District's actions and as the repository of information about the District. The District also recognizes the right of the public to access and obtain copies of public records, with certain exceptions, subject to law, Board policy and administrative regulations. It is the intent of the Greensburg Salem School District to comply with all requirements of the law with respect to access to public records.
District Open Records Officer
Inquiries relative to District records and/or requests for access to and copies of accessible records should be directed to the District's Open records Officer: Mr. James Meyer.
Mr. Meyer can be contacted as indicated below:
1 Academy Hill PlaceGreensburg, PA 15601
- via phone: (724) 832-2914
- via facsimilie: (724) 832-2968
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via U.S. mail:
in person Superintendent's Office
Pennsylvania's Office of Open Records
The Pennsylvania Office of Open Records may be contacted as follows:
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- via phone: (717) 346-9903
- via email: email@example.com
- via U.S. mail:
Office of Open Records
Commonwealth Keystone Building
400 North Street, Plaza Level
Harrisburg, PA 17120-0225Requests for Public Records
Each request for an accessible record must contain the following information:
To facilitate requests, the District provides the following form. Click here to download.
- Identification or description of the requested record, in sufficient detail.
- Medium in which the record is requested.
- Name and address of the person to receive the District's response.