Supportive ServicesThe following supportive services are listed to help clarify for parents the services that are available.
- SCHOOL NURSE - Student general health and welfare.
- COUNSELING SERVICES - Full-time elementary guidance and middle school guidance and high school guidance counselors work with children, parents and teachers.
- SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST - Individual psychological testing, parent - teacher consultation.
- TITLE I READING - Supplemental reading services with emphasis upon remediation.
- TITLE I MATHEMATICS - Supplemental math services with emphasis upon remediation.