Keystone Exam Information
This page is updated with the 2020-2021 test information for the Winter Wave of Keystone testing.
- Greensburg Salem Letter to Students, Parents, & Guardians
- PA Department of Education Letter to Students, Parents, & Guardians
- Greensburg Salem Testing Opt-Out Procedures
- PA Department of Education Code of Conduct for Test Takers
- PA Department of Education Calculator & Electronics Policy
- Greensburg Salem Test Break Policy & Procedures
Parents wishing to view the test or opt their child out of testing should contact the building principal or the coordinator of secondary education. Parents are required to submit a written request to see the test or opt their child out to the superintendent of schools. Please follow the Exam Access & Opt-Out Procedures for Parents in the link above.